HAPPY ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT DAY!!!!! I am dying because I am playing a wedding today and can’t watch all of the new episodes. Just awful. But you know. YOU enjoy it. And enjoy a post dedicated to Arrested Development.
- This is my favorite Instagram that I’ve probably ever taken. I know it’s wrong, but I don’t care. IT’S FUNNY.
- My best friend Tina has been sending me videos of The Final Countdown all week. This one featuring the kazookeylele is by far my favorite.
- The Insert Me Anywhere site is full of hilarious awesomeness. There are some amazing things with it, but I think this scene from The Shining was the one that worked best for me, though this clip from the new Star Trek movie is pretty awesome, too.
- These Congressional doppelgangers for the cast are awesome.
- Jennifer Luitwieler sent me a link to Annie Barrett’s Vine videos of Lucille vs. Disney Princesses. They are all fantastic, but I think this is my favorite.
- Here are 25 life lessons taught to us by the Bluths.
- If you need a guide to all of the jokes on the show thus far, this should help (I hope it will be updated with new episodes).
- And if, like me, you’re not able to watch today, here’s at least a taste from the show.