This was a tough week for me emotionally. Thank you all for your encouraging words. I can’t speak highly enough about the readers who make up this community. You’re a gift.
Now, on to my favorite reads of the week. I hope you find something here to spark some interesting conversations today!
- My friend Jen Luitwieler is talking about weight on her blog. I do not like this topic. But I love (!!!) how she is handling it. Read all of her posts, but this was my personal favorite.
- Sonny Lemmons has been knocking it out of the park lately. This post about censorship in the Church is spot on.
- I am crazy excited about Matt Appling’s new book. I will be giving a full review here soon, but in the meantime, be sure to go watch the trailer that is available now (and then go read the first chapter).
- If you’re a woman and you’ve been afraid to share your story, you need to talk to my friend Elora Nicole. She is inviting everyone to sit down and share with her.
- Kristin Tennant captures the tension that can happen when something has a feeling of rightness and fear beautifully in this piece.
- This application to become the Pope is one of the most hilarious things I’ve read in a long time.
- Speaking of funny, I am still laughing at this picture that Stephanie Drury posted on Facebook. It could be the most perfect thing ever.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up here!