So it’s been forever since I’ve done a regular Stuff I’ve Been Reading post. I’m okay with that, but I am happy to get back into sharing some of my favorite posts that I’ve read. I’ve got talented friends and I like to let them know that I appreciate what they have to say. Anyway, here we go!
- This post about gender identity by Sonny Lemmons makes me so glad that he’s my friend. Stuff like this makes me want to be a better mom. All kids deserve to be screwed up the way he’s screwing up his kids.
- I loved this piece by my new friend Prudy Landis about the importance of community and how we sacrifice that so often. I miss her big time.
- I really appreciated this post by Andi Cumbo about memoir writing.
- This is an older one from Addie Zierman, but it’s been on my mind since it showed up in my inbox. If you feel like you have nothing left to give, go read this right now.
- I cried when I read this post by Zack Hunt when he talks about how it would be better not to have faith. I know just what he’s talking about here.
- Oh, these Valentine cake wrecks are just brilliant. Enjoy.
- The Walking Dead is back! I talk about the mid-season return with Clay and Knox here. Also, I finally started reading the comics, thanks to a gift from my bestie.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to recently that moved you? Link it up in the comments!