I hope you’re having a great weekend! Welcome to another round-up of some of my favorite writing of the week.
- Following the whole deal with Louie Giglio and the inaugural prayer, there was some hefty uproar from some in the evangelical community. I loved this response from Andrew Marin.
- I blog, therefore I pontificate. But no one responded to Pastor Mark Driscoll’s most recent tweet gaffe better than Kristen Howerton. Pontificate this, indeed.
- The questions that Andi Cumbo asks in this post are brilliant. Incredibly difficult, but brilliant nevertheless.
- Jamie Wright made me want to hug her with this post about depression.
- If you’re thinking that this might be the year that you’re going to become an LGBT ally, check out this great post by Kimberly Knight. Some great steps listed here.
- I want to like Tumblr, but I just don’t always know how to like it. But I DO love When In Comments. I particularly liked this one. (Seriously, if you read comments on Christian blogs, you absolutely need to troll around on this site. It’s hilarious.)
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up in the comment section!