Welcome to the first Stuff I’ve Been Reading post of 2013! I am closing in on the 100th one of these (at least of the normal ones – there have been a few others that probably tip me over 100 already, but I’m not counting them). That’s a lot of posts by you folks!
Anyway, you started off this year with a bang. Here are some of my favorite posts from this week!
- This post about loving the body she has by Dani Kelley was probably the best thing I read all week. Read it slow, but make sure you read it. Amazing.
- I’m going to be totally selfish here. I love Rachel’s Sunday Superlatives all the time and am always tickled when I get a mention, but to make it into her list of top picks for 2012? Was freaking awesome. I know I say we’re not supposed to care about lists (we’re not!), but yeah. Screw that, at least for today. (Also, there are some really incredibly posts linked there and you’ll want to read them all!)
- Prudence, one of my team members, put together a lovely post of our group that is going to Moldova. I’m so looking forward to getting to know these women better in just TWO WEEKS.
- Loved this post by Dianna Anderson about how we make God a monster when we treat evil as a lesson.
- My friend Rob Stennett wrote a short story called Chicken a few months ago. I’m sad to say that I didn’t read it when it released, but I did pick it up earlier this week. Wow. You should definitely spend the $.99 and pick this up.
- And finally, enjoy some not-for-children children’s cakes at Cake Wrecks.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up in the comments!