Hey there, Sunday readers! Lovely of you to stop by. Let’s get right to it.
- I just loved this post by Ann Voskamp about women fitting. This one made me cry those lovely tears. So good.
- Sarah Bessey had a fantastic post about telling the truth to our gay and lesbian friends.
- Ben Emerson wrote about Judges 19 this week. It’s a horrifying story, and he didn’t skip it. Thinking about the horror is important.
- Matt Inman of The Oatmeal kind of crushed it with this post about making stuff. It’s pretty brilliant.
- I’m loving Justin Lee’s new book Torn: Rescuing the Gospel from the Gay-vs.-Christian Debate. I so appreciate his voice. I’ll have a real review when I’ve finished it, but from what I’ve read so far, I highly recommend this book.
- This is the best PSA I have ever seen in my whole life. Everyone should watch it. And also be safe around trains.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to that moved you this week? Link it up in the comments!