Welcome to another Sunday entry of Stuff I’ve Been Reading. I hope you find some interesting, fun, and thought-provoking links contained herein.
- I appreciated this post by Matt Appling about what Christians could accomplish next Wednesday if we put our minds to it. Challenging and powerful words here. (You can still donate to Nuru here!)
- I though Janet Oberholtzer posted some important thoughts about kindness surrounding the whole Chick-fil-A event. Her perspective is a unique one and I think that it’s one worth considering.
- Andi Cumbo (along with several other fantastic bloggers) talked about civil discourse on Thursday. Check out Andi’s post and be sure to look at the others that are linked up at the bottom.
- Knox McCoy offered some ideas on how to fix the Olympics. My husband and I think this is a pretty awesome idea, as long as we’re not chosen.
- Last Sunday, two of my favorite things – Cake Wrecks and Threadless – converged into one gorgeous Sunday Sweets. I like to post links to the actual wrecks, but these are amazing.
- This optical illusion linked up at Phil Plait’s blog is just awesome. Totally messed with me big time.
- Thanks to all of you who have downloaded the first episode of The Wednesday Nooner. We’re crazy pleased with the response. If you missed the debut, check it out here.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up in the comments!