So after doing the Stuff I’ve Been Reading posts for over 2 years, I finally have a graphic! Huge thanks to my friend Linda (RawFaith) for making this for me.
Now on to the actual stuff that I’ve been reading!
- I loved this piece from Rachel Held Evans about our safe, sanitized Christian bookstores. This post is why my first proposal was soft – I know this is true and as someone who would like to be published, it’s easy to play to the most restrictive idea. I’m grateful to folks like Rachel who are pushing boundaries in their writing.
- Kim Van Brunt wrote a lovely post about how swimsuit season is helping her embrace herself.
- Anderson Cooper’s coming out letter was just wonderful.
- Yet another powerful post from Shawn Smucker. The flip in perspective that perhaps our worst case scenario might be a blessing is one that I really needed.
- Addie Zierman probably wrote my favorite post for Independence Day. Love her thoughts.
- I adore Cake Wrecks. That is all.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link up in the comments!