This was vacation week, so my offerings here today are pretty slim, though they are really good. Please don’t hesitate to pimp your own stuff in the comments – I love finding new things to read!
- Sarah Bessey flat out knocked me down with this post about her daughter wanting to lose weight. I read two blog posts while I was on vacation, and this was one of them. So incredibly good.
- I love this post from Dianna Anderson, taking on the narrative of the good girl who is ruined by the bad boy.
- Twitter follower Lindsay Holifield pointed me to this beautiful post by Janae Charlotte about the beauty and necessity of negative things.
- Leah Libresco, a prominent atheist blogger, recently came out as a Catholic believer. I applaud anyone who is honest about who they are and what they believe, and this is no exception.
- I don’t do glurgy stuff, but these pictures made me all weepy and junk.
- Poor Gary and Elaine and their wayward chairs.
What did you read/write/watch/listen to this week that moved you? Link it up!