Happy Father’s Day! I’m celebrating a more-or-less quiet day at home with my awesome hubby before we head out tomorrow on vacation. I’m looking forward to a week away from pretty much everything other than my family. Very much looking forward to the rest!
On to the reads of the week! Be sure to let the authors know if something they wrote had an impact. We like that.
- Andi Cumbo wrote about fear this week, and her own experience of overcoming fear by shaving her head to raise money for cancer research. This woman is just straight up amazing.
- Ed Cyzewski grabbed me again this week with his post about the beautiful, broken church.
- Fred Clark articulated very well why “love the sinner, hate the sin” means absolutely nothing when you insist on codifying that hatred of sin.
- This post by Shari Johnson about changing her mind about homosexuality was just a beautiful read. I completely resonate with her story.
- Tamára Lunardo continues to blow me away with her writing. This week she shared her first bit of published fiction for us over at Preston Yancey’s blog.
- I sent out a new newsletter this week. I do this about every 2-3 weeks. Have you signed up? If not, you’re missing fresh content that isn’t showing up on the site. Sign up now!
- And because I never get tired of it, Happy Falker Satherhood from Cake Wrecks!
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up in the comments!