Sorry for the late post. What can I say, it’s gig season. But my friend Eric told me he was going to yell at me if I didn’t blurb today, so here it is. (I don’t think my bandmates always understand what I do here.)
Here are some of my favorites from the week.
- My friend Sonny Lemmons wrote a fantastic post about being a stay at home dad for Prodigal Magazine.
- Jamie Wright is singing my song at her blog, talking about how people are not projects. Love this lady.
- I loved these thoughts by J.R. Daniel Kirk about Memorial day and the importance of remembering.
- Kathy Escobar wrote a lovely post about Christian women who choosing to be ex-good-Christian-women.
- Rachel Held Evans announced that she is hosting a Week of Mutuality. Because I’m late, you can find all of the details on how to participate here.
- These tweets in response to Mitt Romney’s “A Better Amercia” spelling faux pas just slayed me. I’m so glad that my errors here are not on an international stage.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up in the comments!