So yeah, this is kinda’ late. Sorry about that. But I did read stuff, and I like to share it, even if it’s late. And my 3 hour nap this afternoon was totally worth it. I’ve been really busy this week, so only a few links to share. But they’re good ones.
- Clay Morgan laid his blog to rest this week. Some of his bloggy friends sent EduClaytion off in style. Clay has some big stuff coming up, but this was the best way to end a blog that I’ve ever seen.
- I loved this piece by Dianna Anderson deconstructing the whole “don’t act on it” idea with regard to the LGBT population.
- My friends at The Courtesy Laugh made the iTunes New and Noteworthy list for their podcast. Go like their Facebook page and subscribe on iTunes. It’s some funny stuff.
- Kristin Tennant wrote a really honest post about our tendency to evaluate just how Christian a person is based on their checklists.
- CakeWrecks does it again. I hope that the year Jason and I turn 50 (or even 40!) someone gets us a cake JUST LIKE THIS.
- My favorite Christian band (band of Christians? whatever.) just released a new cd. I’ve loved The Choir forever. They were the first Christian group that showed me that you don’t have to limit what you write about. They are giving away their last album at NoiseTrade until tomorrow. Go grab it and then buy their new one. It’s good.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up in the comments!