Hello, my friends! Nice to see you here today. Enjoy the linkage below and be sure to let the authors know if something that you read here sparks any kind of discussion.
- Absolutely loved this post by Jared Hollier about the beauty of a toddler yelling “Mine!”
- Kathy Richardson discusses how we interact with one another in an increasingly connected world.
- Matthew Paul Turner posted a beautifully honest post about being tired of God. I’m so thankful for his words.
- I’m slightly annoyed by just how good Shawn Smucker is. He makes it into yet ANOTHER week, with this post about empty pockets.
- I continue the countdown until I get to meet David Nilsen (less than two weeks!). This post? Is why I cannot wait to give this guy a big hug.
- Jessica Bowman wrote a lovely piece about wars within (and outside of) marriage.
- The Oatmeal gives some good advice about how to get more Facebook likes. Have I mentioned that I have a Facebook page that you can like? I think you should like it. And ask your friends to like it. And maybe pass it on to your email list so they can like it. Will you please like me? Please????
- On the off chance that you’ve never seen it, please go to Netflix and watch the live action version of The Tick. It stars Patrick Warburton and is one of the funniest things ever. And it’s only 9 episodes, so it won’t own your life. Though if you’re anything like me, you’ll likely be quoting it a lot after you watch it.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up in the comments!