Hello, dear friends! I hope that you are having a lovely weekend. Things are pretty awesome here. I spent last night with Dan Brennan, author of Sacred Unions, Sacred Passions, and his friend Jennifer Ould. It was a fantastic time, even if I did take my Chicago friends out for pizza…in West Virginia. I’m grateful for so many of the friends that I’ve made through blogging and I can’t wait to met some of you later this week at Wild Goose!
Now, on to this week’s favorites!
- This morning, my dear friend Preston is being confirmed into the Anglican church. I love his thoughts about this event.
- I appreciated this post by Zack Hunt about false teachers. I really appreciate his take on this tricky conversation about people in the Christian faith who have vastly different ideas.
- This post about consecrated sexual attraction by Ryan Thomas Neace was brilliant. My visual slam on Friday afternoon is about this topic, and I wish I’d read this before I finished my presentation.
- Addie Zierman’s new book is available for pre-order. She wrote about why she used adult language in her book in this beautiful post.
- Best tampon service commercial ever.
- I never thought that bats could be cute, but I was wrong. This is the cutest thing you’ll likely see this week.
- I started reading Faitheist by Chris Stedman simply as research for the book, but let me tell you, this is an amazing book and I have just been eating it up. Definitely one of the most powerful memoirs I’ve read in a while.
What have you read/written/watched/listened to this week that moved you? Link it up in the comments!