The following are guidelines for comments on the blog. They are carried out at my discretion and are highly subjective. Bitching about how they are implemented will not change things and will probably only make me be way more strict with you in the future.
- No name calling. I simply won’t stand for it. Generally speaking, this is a good way to get yourself banned from my site.
- Keep it civil. If you wouldn’t say it in my living room, don’t say it on my blog. This is my virtual home and I expect people to treat one another and me with respect.
- I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments. If I edit a comment, I will make a note of it in the comment itself. To avoid this, please follow rules one and two.
- Feel free to be anonymous. I don’t need to know who you are and I know that some people like to do the internet thing with a bit more privacy than me. I’m very okay with that.
- You are responsible for your comments. I don’t own your comments and I will not be held liable for your comments here.
- I have the right to use your comments in future work. Unless you state otherwise, your comments here can be used by me in follow-up blog posts, books, tweets, presentations, etc.